Consolidated Endpoint Security Platform
The CB Predictive Security Cloud is an endpoint protection platform that consolidates security leveraging the cloud, making it easy to prevent, investigate, remediate and hunt for threats.
- Stop more attacks, take back control over your endpoints, and worry less
- Cut down the guesswork and close security gaps fast
- Consolidate multiple capabilities in the cloud using a single endpoint agent, console and dataset
The combined efforts of the CB Predictive Security Cloud, from its automated prevention to its complete visibility and proactive threat hunting capabilities, are used through a single, cloud-based console.
- Remove the complexity of monitoring and replicating policies across disparate, siloed point solutions
- Streamline your efforts to impede and shut down active threats in a single view
- Act confidently with a modern, easy to use interface that grows with the needs and sophistication of your security and IT teams
This single, lightweight endpoint agent collects unfiltered data that supports the full set of endpoint protection services offered on the CB Predictive Security Cloud platform.
- Increase endpoint performance with a single source of data collection and threat prevention
- Reduce complexity by collapsing management and deployment of multiple point solutions to a single platform
- Add on additional services as needed without the need to test and roll out new endpoint software
Through the collection of unfiltered endpoint data, the CB Predictive Security Cloud’s single dataset forms the foundation on which its streaming analytics can detect, decipher and model threat behavior to power its security services.
- Get a clear picture of endpoint activities and behavior from a single source
- Remove the need to collate and correlate multiple data sources
The CB Predictive Security Cloud uses its foundation of unfiltered data and streaming analytics to power a host of specialized endpoint security services that support the prevention, detection, proactive hunting and remediation of active threats.
- Increase the efficacy of your endpoint security program by combining multiple services to identify and prevent known and unknown attacks
- Enable SecOps teams to investigate, remediate and hunt for emerging threats
- Rapidly deploy new services without the need to roll out additional endpoint agents and supporting infrastructure
Unlike other endpoint security platforms that collect data related to known malicious software and attack techniques, the CB Predictive Security Cloud collects a complete dataset of endpoint activities and behaviors to analyze and uncover all types of attacks.
- Paves the way to improved, automated prevention of advanced attacks and increased visibility into malicious and suspicious activities
- Discovers new and innovative attacks by collecting all types of data, even that of known, trusted applications and processes
- Empowers threat hunters and SOC teams to investigate incidents completely and get ahead of major breaches
The CB Predictive Security Cloud uses applies streaming analytics, its core analytics engine built upon event-stream processing technology, to its unfiltered dataset to model threat behavior and discover new trends and emerging attack patterns.
- Leverages the same technology that transformed high frequency trading and credit card fraud detection
- Focuses on a stream of events, rather than single points in time, to assess risk and understand malicious intent
- Drives the advanced automatic prevention capabilities that stop new, emerging and fileless attacks
The CB Predictive Security Cloud is architected upon a robust API framework that makes it easy to integrate and extend, enabling users to create new workflows that support and enhance their security programs and operational processes.
- Export any piece of data collected from the endpoint at line speeds for use with customer-specific integrations and custom processing
- Orchestrate custom workflows that trigger certain actions based on predetermined events
- Feed unfiltered endpoint data into your security stack to enhance their capabilities
Our Unique Approach to Cloud Enabled Security
Endpoint security is going through a massive transformation. The next generation of endpoint security is built to predict and prevent a far greater range of threats than the traditional approach.
Unfiltered Data Collection
Continuous, centralized recording of all OS events without bias of what is good or bad.
Comprehensive analysis of endpoint behavior over time, not just files, to detect and stop threats.
Designed to integrate with existing investments, build custom extensions, and scale as your organization matures.
of the top 5
Oil & Gas
of the top 11
of the top 13
of the top 11
of the top 10
CB ThreatHunter: Now Available on the CB Predictive Security Cloud (PSC)
Today Carbon Black is announcing the general availability of CB ThreatHunter, our newest offering on the CB Predictive Security Cloud (PSC), which delivers powerful threat hunting and incident response (IR) capabilities on the same platform. The release of CB ThreatHunter marks the fourth service Carbon Black has delivered on the PSC this year, and the fifth overall. Introducing Advanced Threat Hunting to the PSC Inspired by CB Response, our EDR market pioneer with more than 2,000 active customers, CB ThreatHunter is a brand new product, built from the ground up on the PSC, offering security teams advanced threat hunting and…
The Total Economic Impact™ Of The CB Predictive Security Cloud
Employee endpoints are one of the most targeted assets in an organization, making endpoint security the front line in the fight against cybercriminals. But corporations have not yet solved the puzzle — more than 50% of organizations surveyed in 2017 experienced a data breach of some kind.
Why I’m Ecstatic About the MITRE ATT&CK Results
Yesterday, MITRE published the results of its first public evaluation of endpoint detection & response (EDR) vendors based on its increasingly-popular ATT&CK framework. The ATT&CK evaluations are a new approach to EDR testing - open, sophisticated, rigorous, and reflective of the real world. We applaud MITRE’s efforts here and are very pleased with the results for CB Response, which had zero delayed and zero tainted detections throughout the evaluation. The evaluations for this initial testing period used a MITRE-developed APT3 emulation plan and measured various solutions on behavior detection, telemetry and enrichment, among other elements. Along with the other seven…